MSA Bacharach H-10 PRO Refrigerant Leak Detector (N. American, European, UK and Australian Plugs)
Includes shoulder strap, spare filters, wall adapter/charger with N. American, European, UK and Australian plugs, and instruction manual.
Download User Manual
Download Cut Sheet
Ultra-sensitive Universal Refrigerant Leak Detector
The trusted H-10 PRO Refrigerant Leak Detector is highly renowned for it’s effective responsiveness and reliability.
- Detects all CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants as low as 0.006 oz/yr, including R-410a and R-507
- Dual power options allow battery operation for the best mobility or wall power for uninterrupted usage
- Visual and audible indicators include an incremental flashing LED in the probe tip, an internal speaker and a headphone jack
The H-10 PRO Refrigerant Leak Detector is a highly responsive universal refrigerant leak detector using MSA Bacharach’s tried-and-true heated diode sensor technology. It’s ultra-sensitive to all halogen-based, non-flammable CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants for reliable use in a wide range of refrigerant leak detection applications. In fact, it’s the ac leak detector that technicians trust.
The H-10 PRO has a long probe (4.5 ft.) for detecting leaks in hard-to-reach areas, visual and audible indicators to show relative leak sizes and an auto-zeroing feature (automatic mode only) for finding leaks in backgrounds where target gas is present. It has an internal sensor calibration reference to ensure optimum performance.
- Sensitivity / Minimum Detection Limit: 0.006 oz/yr (stationary) 0.1 oz/yr (moving per SAE J2791)
- Background Adjustment: Automatic, Manual
- Response Time: 1 Second
- User Interface: Backlit graphic LCD; audible ticker
- Power: 12 VDC internal rechargeable battery or via 100-240 VAC wall adapter/charger
- Run Time: 3 hours (typical) on fully-charged battery
- Warm-Up Time: 2 minutes (approximate)
- Status Indicator: Visual (red LED in probe tip) and audible (via internal speaker or headphones)
- Product Dimensions (L×W×H): Unit: 8.3" × 10.5" × 5.4" (21.1 × 26.7 × 13.7 cm) Probe: 4.5' (1.37 m)
- Product Weight: 5.1 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Expected Sensor Service Life: 1 year (typical)
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: Instrument: 3 Years (Does not include sensor, battery, probe tip, airflow balls, filters or leak reference bottle), Battery: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: United States
- Part Number: 3015-8005