Product is Obsolete.
The Tru Pointe® 1100 Ultrasonic Leak Detector is ultra-versatile for leak detection and mechanical inspection and troubleshooting.
- Detects leaks of any gas type, but can also be used for thermal expansion valves, steam traps, bearings and more
- Noise-cancelling headphones and optional SoundBlaster® for utmost confidence when finding leaks
- Visual and audible indicators include an LED scale and a headphone jack
The Tru Pointe® 1100 is an ultra-versatile ultrasonic leak inspection system that can be used for both leak detection and mechanical inspection/troubleshooting. It is capable of finding leaks of any gas type, including refrigerants, air (compressed or vacuum) and nitrogen. The Tru Pointe® Ultra can also be used for thermal expansion valves, steam traps, bearings and more.
The Tru Pointe® 1100 can detect leaks from a distance – as much as 30-40 feet. It is available with the SoundBlaster®, an ultrasonic generator which can be useful when troubleshooting items that are not pressurized. It comes with a 1 year warranty. Kits include: Instrument, Probe wrench, Touch probe, 6 in. wave guide, Noise-cancelling headphones, 9V battery, User manual, Hard carrying case.
All Kits Include:
- Probe wrench
- Touch probe
- 6 in. wave guide
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- 9V battery
- User manual
- Hard carrying case
- Background Adjustment: Manual
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Power: 9V battery
- Run Time: 55 to 80 hours
- Warm-Up Time: Instantaneous
- Ambient Temperature: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C)
- Humidity: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 1 ATM
- Status Indicator: Visual (red LED scale), audible
- Product Dimensions (L×W×H): 8.2" × 2.4" × 0.9" (20.8 × 6.1 × 2.2 cm)
- Product Weight: 0.5 lb. (223 g) including battery
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Part Number: 0028-8012