Product is Obsolete.
Digital Ultrasonic Inspection System for Leak Detection & Mechanical Inspection
The Tru Pointe® Ultra Ultrasonic Leak Detector is Bacharach’s low-cost ultrasonic leak detector solution.
- Detects leaks of any gas type, but can also be used for thermal expansion valves and steam traps
- Optional noise-cancelling headphones and SoundBlaster® for utmost confidence when finding leaks
- Visual and audible indicators include an LED scale and a headphone jack
The Tru Pointe® Ultra is a low-cost handheld ultrasonic leak detector capable of finding leaks of any gas type, including refrigerants, air (compressed or vacuum) and nitrogen. The Tru Pointe® Ultra can also be used for thermal expansion valves and steam traps, making it a very versatile leak detector.
The Tru Pointe® Ultra can detect leaks from a distance – as much as 20-30 feet. It is available with options like noise-cancelling headphones and the SoundBlaster®, an ultrasonic generator which can be useful when troubleshooting items that are not pressurized. It comes with a 1 year warranty.
All Kits Include:
- Probe wrench
- Touch probe
- 6 in. wave guide
- 9V battery
- User manual
- Hard carrying case
- Background Adjustment: Manual
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Power: 9V battery
- Run Time: 80 to 120 hours
- Warm-Up Time: Instantaneous
- Ambient Temperature: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C)
- Humidity: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 1 ATM
- Status Indicator: Visual (red LED scale), audible
- Product Dimensions (L×W×H): 5.5" × 2.4" × 0.9" (14 × 6.1 × 2.2 cm)
- Product Weight: 0.3 lb. (138 g) including battery
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Part Number: 0028-8000