Smoke Tester for Oil Burner Maintenance
The Bacharach True Spot® smoke test method has long been recognized as the accepted standard for oil burner smoke tests.
- Accurate smoke readings in less than one minute
- Quickly checks smoke level in flue gases
- Can save combustion equipment and electronic analyzers from soot damage
The Bacharach True Spot® smoke test method has long been recognized as the accepted standard for oil burner smoke tests. Testing the smoke content of flue gases takes less than one minute and is easily determined using the smoke scale included with the instrument.
Bacharach’s True Spot® is an indispensable part of any oil burner service job. High smoke levels can cause premature failure in the combustion appliance/equipment, can damage relatively expensive electronic combustion analyzers, and can indicate excessive fuel usage.
- Bacharach 0021-7006 True Spot Smoke Tester
- Smoke Scale
- 40 Strips of Test Paper
- Pump Lubricant
- Instruction Manual
- Measuring Range: Indicates smoke level on a scale of 0 to 9
- Product Dimensions (L×W×H): Unit: 14" x 2.75" × 1.5" (35.6 × 7 × 3.8 cm) Sample Tube: 11.5 " (29.2 cm)
- Product Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Fuel Equations: Common Fuels Requiring smoke tests Oil 2, oil 4, oil 6, kerosene
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: United States
- Part Number: 0021-7006