Antifreeze heating cable with thermostat
The series heating cable CNFx is used for the protection of pipes and to prevent freezing of the equipment used in the refrigeration industry and in hydraulic networks. It is equipped with a bimetal thermostat in the version +3°C ± 3°C +8°C ± 3°C (also available in the version +3°C ± 3°C +13°C ± 3°C), which activates the circuit only when a specific temperature is reached, thus enabling significant energy savings. It is supplied already cut to measure and ready to use: the cable length cannot be shortened by the end user.
- Air Conditioning
- Construction and installation companies for condensing and cooling units use various types of electrical resistors to prevent ice from forming and to maintain the correct temperature during defrosting and evaporation cycles.
- Frost Protection & Snow Melting
- One of the most popular applications of electrical resistors is to protect against ice and snow formation on roads, access ramps, pavements, pedestrian crossings, steps, guttering, ducts and pipes: they can help avoid expensive restoration and repair work.
- Temperature Maintenance
- Maintaining the correct temperature of liquids in piping, ducts, valves and fittings, containers, tanks, repositories and more is one of the main uses of our resistors.
- Commercial Refrigeration
- In equipment that is part of commercial refrigeration (refrigerated counters, blast chillers, ice cream counters, refrigerated display cases, vertical displays, buffet counters, etc.), designed to work at temperatures below zero, installing heating cables, cartridge resistors and resistors tubular is essential to prevent the formation of condensation ice and to help evaporation.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Monoblock chillers, cooling chambers and related accessories (doors, balancing valves and drives), cooling repositories and containers, tunnel freezers, refrigeration compressors, etc. are all equipped with electrical resistors to avoid problems caused by low temperatures and the formation of condensation and ice.
- Machinery and Special Equipment
- The list of machinery and specialist instruments equipped with electrical resistors is vast and diversified: resistors for heating electrical/electronic power boxes, satellite dishes, wind turbine blades, snow guns and ink containers. These are just some of the most common usage examples.
Download Specification Sheet
For more information contact us.