The series heating cable CSMx can be used in the most varied applications, from industrial and commercial refrigeration to domestic applications, etc. where it is necessary to maintain a certain temperature or to provide protection against the formation of ice. It is supplied on reels of 100m - 250m - 500m. It can be equipped with an external metal or fibreglass braiding to ensure an additional mechanical protection of the cable.
- Machinery and Special Equipment
- The list of machinery and specialist instruments equipped with electrical resistors is vast and diversified: resistors for heating electrical/electronic power boxes, satellite dishes, wind turbine blades, snow guns and ink containers. These are just some of the most common usage examples.
- Sports E Wellness
- Resistors for heating sports equipment, playing fields, pool tables, saunas, Turkish baths, spas and hydromassage baths can all be customised and adapted to suit the most varied of needs.
- Medical and Scientific
- Various different types of electrical resistors are also used for medical equipment and scientific instruments (such as liquid analysers, dosing systems and ampoules). The aim is to maintain the correct fluid viscosity and create optimal temperature conditions for preparing and storing medicines and chemical substances.
- Temperature Maintenance
- Maintaining the correct temperature of liquids in piping, ducts, valves and fittings, containers, tanks, repositories and more is one of the main uses of our resistors.
- Commercial Refrigeration
- In equipment that is part of commercial refrigeration (refrigerated counters, blast chillers, ice cream counters, refrigerated display cases, vertical displays, buffet counters, etc.), designed to work at temperatures below zero, installing heating cables, cartridge resistors and resistors tubular is essential to prevent the formation of condensation ice and to help evaporation.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Monoblock chillers, cooling chambers and related accessories (doors, balancing valves and drives), cooling repositories and containers, tunnel freezers, refrigeration compressors, etc. are all equipped with electrical resistors to avoid problems caused by low temperatures and the formation of condensation and ice.
Download Specification Sheet
For more information contact us.