Self-Regulating heating cable
The self-regulating heating cable DSCx can be used in the most diverse applications, such as to ensure the maintenance of an appropriate temperature of pipes and tanks, to prevent, as antifreeze cable, the formation of ice, to avoid the accumulation of snow on roofs and gutters, in the refrigeration and railway industry, etc. It is a selfregulating cable that increases or decreases its dissipated power according to the temperature increase or decrease, regardless of the circuit length. It is supplied on reels of 100m - 250m - 500m.
- The animal care and rearing sector uses electrical resistors in the most varied of applications: in fish tanks and reptile tanks, incubators and hatcheries, kennels for dogs and cats, and to heat shelters and small farms, and more.
- Air Conditioning
- Construction and installation companies for condensing and cooling units use various types of electrical resistors to prevent ice from forming and to maintain the correct temperature during defrosting and evaporation cycles.
- Domestic Use
- Electric blankets, heated cushions and footrests, heated surfaces, warming drawers, heated towel rails and drying cabinets: these are just some of the most common appliances which use different types of electrical resistors.
- In the flower-growing sector, electrical resistors are used to monitor and maintain the temperature in greenhouses and nurseries, to help flowers, fruits and plants grow, as well as in propagator systems, and irrigation and moistening systems, and more.
- Frost Protection & Snow Melting
- One of the most popular applications of electrical resistors is to protect against ice and snow formation on roads, access ramps, pavements, pedestrian crossings, steps, guttering, ducts and pipes: they can help avoid expensive restoration and repair work.
- Industry And Building Yards
- Maintaining a constant temperature is often a primary requirement in the industrial and building sectors. Calorflex resistors can be used to heat pipes and tanks, silos and cisterns, work surfaces and levelling tables: the list goes on.
- Temperature Maintenance
- Maintaining the correct temperature of liquids in piping, ducts, valves and fittings, containers, tanks, repositories and more is one of the main uses of our resistors.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Monoblock chillers, cooling chambers and related accessories (doors, balancing valves and drives), cooling repositories and containers, tunnel freezers, refrigeration compressors, etc. are all equipped with electrical resistors to avoid problems caused by low temperatures and the formation of condensation and ice.
- Machinery and Special Equipment
- The list of machinery and specialist instruments equipped with electrical resistors is vast and diversified: resistors for heating electrical/electronic power boxes, satellite dishes, wind turbine blades, snow guns and ink containers. These are just some of the most common usage examples.
- Floor Heating
- With our electrical resistors, underfloor heating, wall heating and ceiling heating in homes, schools, nurseries, offices, gyms and places of worship distribute warmth evenly, creating a comfortable environment and providing significant cost savings with respect to traditional systems.
- Sports E Wellness
- Resistors for heating sports equipment, playing fields, pool tables, saunas, Turkish baths, spas and hydromassage baths can all be customised and adapted to suit the most varied of needs.
Download Specification Sheet
For more information contact us.