The SSRx heating mat is composed of a pre-assembled heating cable with adhesive tape installed on a fiberglass mesh. Specially developed to be laid into the concrete screed, it is used to prevent the formation of ice in cold rooms and to melt snow and ice from ramps, stairs and walkways. It can be installed under residential, commercial and industrial floorings to heat them.
- Domestic Use
- Electric blankets, heated cushions and footrests, heated surfaces, warming drawers, heated towel rails and drying cabinets: these are just some of the most common appliances which use different types of electrical resistors.
- Bathroom Furnishing
- Calorflex electrical resistors are used, for example, to stop condensation from forming on mirrors; to heat walls, floors and benches in bathrooms, saunas and relaxation areas; and in heated towel rails, heaters and electric radiators.
- Air Conditioning
- Construction and installation companies for condensing and cooling units use various types of electrical resistors to prevent ice from forming and to maintain the correct temperature during defrosting and evaporation cycles.
- In the flower-growing sector, electrical resistors are used to monitor and maintain the temperature in greenhouses and nurseries, to help flowers, fruits and plants grow, as well as in propagator systems, and irrigation and moistening systems, and more.
- Frost Protection & Snow Melting
- One of the most popular applications of electrical resistors is to protect against ice and snow formation on roads, access ramps, pavements, pedestrian crossings, steps, guttering, ducts and pipes: they can help avoid expensive restoration and repair work.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Monoblock chillers, cooling chambers and related accessories (doors, balancing valves and drives), cooling repositories and containers, tunnel freezers, refrigeration compressors, etc. are all equipped with electrical resistors to avoid problems caused by low temperatures and the formation of condensation and ice.
- Floor Heating
- With our electrical resistors, underfloor heating, wall heating and ceiling heating in homes, schools, nurseries, offices, gyms and places of worship distribute warmth evenly, creating a comfortable environment and providing significant cost savings with respect to traditional systems.
- Sports E Wellness
- Resistors for heating sports equipment, playing fields, pool tables, saunas, Turkish baths, spas and hydromassage baths can all be customised and adapted to suit the most varied of needs.
Download Specification Sheet
For more information contact us.