Heating system for hot counters and cabinets
The SSVx heating system is generally used in the food and catering industry to ensure the maintenance of an appropriate temperature of foods and tableware. Installed inside hot counters and cabinets, thanks to the fan with which it is equipped, it allows the correct and continuous air movement. Available in different versions, it is specially designed to be installed even in difficult conditions and on any kind of application.
- Medical and Scientific
- Various different types of electrical resistors are also used for medical equipment and scientific instruments (such as liquid analysers, dosing systems and ampoules). The aim is to maintain the correct fluid viscosity and create optimal temperature conditions for preparing and storing medicines and chemical substances.
- Domestic Use
- Electric blankets, heated cushions and footrests, heated surfaces, warming drawers, heated towel rails and drying cabinets: these are just some of the most common appliances which use different types of electrical resistors.
- There are numerous appliances in the catering sector equipped with electrical resistors, including: cooking equipment, ovens, plate warmers, warming drawers, display cases, water baths, heated surfaces, pastry warmers, pizza warmers, coffee machines, etc.
- Industry and Building Yards
- Maintaining a constant temperature is often a primary requirement in the industrial and building sectors. Calorflex resistors can be used to heat pipes and tanks, silos and cisterns, work surfaces and levelling tables: the list goes on.
- Machinery and Special Equipment
- The list of machinery and specialist instruments equipped with electrical resistors is vast and diversified: resistors for heating electrical/electronic power boxes, satellite dishes, wind turbine blades, snow guns and ink containers. These are just some of the most common usage examples.
Download Specification Sheet
For more information contact us.