Wall-Mounted CO2 Sensor
Emerson specs a CO2 Sensor (P/N 210-2000) to be used in building control and anti-sweat control applications using the Emerson input boards. The CO2 sensor measures CO2, room temperature, and provides analog outputs.
The 210-2000 CO2 sensor is a non-dispersive infrared analyzer designed for measuring environmental CO2 concentration in ventilation systems and indoor spaces. Its measurement range of 0-2000 or 0-5000 ppm covers the range required to monitor compliance with ASHRAE and other ventilation efficiency standards.
The LCD display is available to provide local indication of CO2 concentration and facilitate the setup and calibration process. An adjustable setpoint relay is available for direct control and alarm applications. The microprocessor-based digital electronics and unique self-calibration algorithm improves long-term stability and accuracy.
- Input Power: Class 2 (20 to 30Vdc), 24Vac 50 to 60 Hz
- Analog Output: 0 to 5V, Selectable 4 to 20mA, 0 to 10V
- Operating Temp. Range: (32°F to 122°F) 0°C to 50°C
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Housing Material: High-impact ABS plastic
- Terminal Block Torque: 0.5 to 0.6 N-m (0.37 to 0.44 in-lbf )
- IP Rating: IP 30
- Sensor Type: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR), diffusion sampling
- Output Range: 0 to 2000/5000 ppm (selectable)
- Accuracy: ±30 ppm ±3% of measured value
- Repeatability: ±20 ppm ±1% of measured value
- Response Time: <60 seconds for 90% step change
- Part Number: 210-2000